Playlist Editor - Overview
|Top Previous Next|
Playlist Editor is a an advanced editor, a workplace where you can create, edit and manage your playlist.
See here all supported playlist formats.
Playlist Editor works with your local files with conjunction with built-in File Browser. You can add or drop files from that browser to your playlist.
In addition you can also use it without a files browser too, many commands for playlist editing are provided.
The Playlist Editor's window is divided into a three parts:
These commands are grouped into the following ribbon bar pages:
1. Select a media files or folders in File Browser and:
a) click the Add As New button at the bar to add files or
b) drag selected items from browser and drop onto empty editors space.
2. Go to Import & Export page and click the Empty Playlist button to create an empty playlist
3. Also in Import & Export page click the Insert button to open a window where you can add items to playlist or create a new playlist
How to edit existing playlist:
1. Select a playlist files in File Browser and:
a) click the Add Files button at the bar to add files or
b) drag selected playlists from browser and drop onto editor's space.
2. Load existing playlist from your Playlists Database
Descriptions of list columns:
Playlist Properties Editor is dedicated to edit properties of your playlists
See the Playlist Editor - Playlist Properties topic for more details